HealthPointe Veterinary Clinic offers boarding and daycare for pets so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
Be sure the appropriate documents have been filled out prior to your pet's stay by visiting our Client Forms page.
At HealthPointe Veterinary Clinic, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarding guests enjoy the following amenities:
We also offer peace of mind:
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine; they must also have a negative FELUK/FIV test.
- Ferrets must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper and Rabies.
- Avian boarders must pass a negative chlamydia test.
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 864-486-8006 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!